We work in liaison with a Canadian Registered Firm in Canada for Work, Study, Work Permits and all the other applications. With the latest changes in Canada LIVE & WORK ABROAD Program, you can qualify under Federal Skilled, PNP, Work Permits, Relative/family Sponsored, Self-employed and Other categories. If you fall in any of the occupations mentioned below or are interested in owning a farm/business in Canada, we can process your application successfully.

We can also process your application for Work Permits if you meet the qualifying criteria for a particular job available.

Feel free to send us your CV and IELTS results if you fall under any of the occupations (subject to change) below for Federal Skilled Worker Category.

0211 Engineering managers
1112 Financial and investment analysts
2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers
2131 Civil engineers
2132 Mechanical engineers
2134 Chemical engineers
2143 Mining engineers
2144 Geological engineers
2145 Petroleum engineers
2146 Aerospace engineers
2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers)
2154 Land surveyors2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics2263 Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
3142 Physiotherapists3143 Occupational Therapists
3211 Medical laboratory technologists
3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists' assistants
3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
3215 Medical Radiation Technologists
3216 Medical Sonographers3217 Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists


Major Group 72 - industrial, electrical and construction trades
Major Group 73 - maintenance and equipment operation trades
Major Group 82 - supervisors and technical occupations in natural resources, agriculture and relation production
Major Group 92 - processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
Minor Group 632 - chefs and cooks
Minor Group 633 - butchers and bakers


The applicant needs to forward the CV for assessment of the eligibility and our firm in Canada will do the initial assessment to see if you qualify under any category. If found eligible, the applicant will go through a Skype interview with our Canadian partner firm. A fee of 100CAD$ is payable for this interview and Q&A session. Once the applicant decides to file the application with us, he/she will need to sign the contract and retainer agreement with us to initiate the processing on the application. We will advise the procedures, service fees and official fees payable according to the category and program the applicant qualifies under if the applicant decided to file the application through our firm. You need to forward us your IELTS scores and/or French language ability certificate along with your CV for us to assess your eligibility.

Processing time

The processing time of a particular application depends on a number of factors including the type of application, profile, language proficiency, location of the applicant etc. It also changes according to the Government policies without any prior notification.

back to top